THE ARGYLE DENTAL PROFESSIONALS DIFFERENCE
When you choose Argyle Dental Professionals for you dental needs, you can be assured that we:
- Provide a written estimate and get your consent prior to starting treatment. Advantage to you – no surprises!
- Present treatment plans in a prioritized format. Advantage to you – allows you to complete treatment as time and finances allow!
- Submit insurance for you at no additional fee and accept direct assignment of benefits. Advantage to you – minimizes your out of pocket expense!
- Stand behind our work on a prorated basis for a minimum of five years. Advantage to you – peace of mind!
- Have a staff that has been with the doctor for an average of 8 years. Advantage to you – staff who are committed and who care, not a ‘revolving door’ practice!
- Make the doctor’s personal cell number available after procedures. Advantage to you – peace of mind, avoid the answering service and the ‘waiting game’.
- Have multiple payment options: cash, check, charge, financing.
- Offer IV sedation and surgery center general anesthesia, not just ‘take a pill’ sedation. Advantage to you – higher success levels for patients with bad gag reflexes and deeper levels of fear!
- Have ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) training. Advantage to you – another layer of safety for all sedation patients and especially those with medical complications!
GENERAL DENTAL PRACTICES & EMERGENCIES
- Provide new patient emergency services (extractions, emergency exams and x-rays for 50% off the usual fee when completed within 24 hours of the initial phone call.
- Perform most procedures in office including implants, root canals, dentures, wisdom teeth. Advantage to you – avoids the referral treadmill, where you have to see multiple providers to accomplish your treatment!
- Provide sedation at no additional fee when placing implants. Advantage to you – save money!
- Offer both standard root form implants and mini implants. Advantage to you – alternatives that may save you money!
- Place dental implants with CT guided stints using an in-house cone beam CT scanner. Advantage to you – most precise and safest implant placement modality available today!
- Provide both the implants and the denture in house. Advantage to you – avoid the referral treadmill, should complications arise!
- Have the latest technology including digital x-rays and cone beam CT scanning x-ray equipment. Advantage to you – easier x-ray capture with less radiation exposure!